Thigh Lift General Overview
Duration of Intervention
Return to Social Life
Return to Work
Sports Activity Recovery
Average Pain After 3 Days
*Pain rating scale: from 0 = absence to 5 maximum pain
When people experience excessive weight loss, fatty and sagging skin may occur in the thigh area after pregnancy or with their age.
This situation may cause the patient to be aesthetically discontent and also to have problems while walking. Patients who have these complaints are recommended a thigh lift surgery.
How is thigh lift surgery performed?
In certain cases where the skin quality is good and there is some excessive fat but no sagging skin, liposuction alone is sufficient. However, if there is a sagging skin with excess fat tissue, leg lift surgery is necessary.
If the excess skin is only in the groin area, it can be stretched and tightened up, leaving a limited scar that can be hidden by underwear. However in most cases, the excess skin is in a form of bagging from the groin to the inner thigh. In this case, the thigh lifting procedure is performed by leaving a vertical scar in the leg that extends from the groin all the way through the inner thigh. This scar is hard to be noticed as it is located in the inner thigh. The important criteria here is your skin quality, your general condition and the technique that the doctor will prefer for the best result.
What to expect after a thigh lift surgery?
Thigh lift surgery is performed under general anesthesia in hospital environment and it takes nearly 1-2 hours. Patient can be discharged after spending 1 or 2 nights in the hospital. All the surgical drains are removed 1 day after the surgery and 2 days after patient can have a bath. A special compression corset is prescribed by the surgeon to the patient. It is recommended that patient should prefer wearing cotton clothes. Surgeon utilizes dissolvable sutures so there will be no need of removal. Patient should wait 4 to 6 weeks until he/she can do sports and physical activity. The final result is usually achieved in 6 months.
Table of Contents
- Thigh Lift
- How is thigh lift surgery performed?
- What to expect after a thigh lift surgery?
- Thigh Lift Cost
- Thigh Lift Before-After Results
- Thigh Lift Reviews
- Thigh Lift Questions
One of our patient coordinators will sincerely answer any questions you want to ask about Thigh Lift. Thigh Lift details, cost, reviews from other patients who performed Thigh Lift surgery in Turkey before and results. Do not hesitate to ask all you want to know about Thigh Lift surgery.
Thigh Lift Cost
Cost of Thigh Lift operation depending on various factors. Such as the experience of the doctor who will perform the Thigh Lift operation, and the hospital equipment. In the table below, you can see the comparison of the price of Thigh Lift operation between Turkey and other countries (USA, Canada, UK, Italy, Spain, Poland, Mexico).
|Country||Cost of Thigh Lift|
|Turkey||$2250 - $3500|
|United States of America||$5500 - $11000|
|United Kingdom||$6500 - $12000|
|Czech Republic||$3500 - $6500|
|Poland||$4000 - $8000|
|Mexico||$2250 - $5500|
|Italy||$4500 - $8500|
As can be seen price comparison table Thigh Lift operation cost in Turkey starting from $2250 and it's 60% more economical comparing with the prices in USA, United Kingdom and Europe. The cost of plastic surgery in Turkey is lower than in the UK, USA and Europe, but the low operating costs does not mean that the quality of medical service is low quality. For this reason Thigh Lift one of most popular surgery in Turkey and nearly 40.000 Thigh Lift surgeries are performed in a year.
The main reasons why patients choose Turkey to have Thigh Lift surgery:
- All Inclusive Package Price: The most important criteria that people who want to have a Thigh Lift operation look for and want in terms of price is clarity. Turkey has a price advantage compared to Europe, America or UK with its quality treatment, accommodation, transfer services and all-inclusive price. As TravelMEDI, we would like to remind you that within the Thigh Lift treatment, treatment costs (such as surgeon fee, medication fee, equipment fees, hospital fee, test fee), accommodation fee, transfer fees between the hospital and the hotel or the airport and the hotel are included in the operation price.
- High Level Healthcare System: Turkey was one of the rare countries that did not experience a crisis in the health system even during the pandemic period, because it has large-scale and systematic health institutions (hospitals, number of experienced doctors, private clinics, well-equipped nurses and assistants). As TravelMEDI, we offer our patients the maximum health service at the most affordable prices in cooperation with experienced specialist doctors and highly equipped hospitals.
Thigh Lift Before-After Results
Some of those who has preferred TravelMEDI to have a new beginning to their life by having a Thigh Lift procedure in Istanbul, Turkey.
Thigh Lift Reviews
Reviews of our patients who prefer TravelMEDI for Thigh Lift operation around the world and their Thigh Lift experience.
"My experience with TravelMEDI was amazing!!! Berat, the assistant, was so helpful and answered all my questions. And everyone was so nice and helpful. I really love them, I would do it 100 times over."
"All the nurses and staff made me feel comfortable. Everyone was extremely helpful. They knew exactly what they were doing and did it in a timely manner. and they make the process seamless. I can’t describe it better than that. They were all awesome."
"From start to finish excellent, Berat was first class and always on hand if I needed and doctor did an incredible job. She is without doubt highly skilled but also had a great energy about her, I couldn’t recommend them enough."