Neck Lift General Overview
Duration of Intervention
Return to Social Life
Return to Work
Sports Activity Recovery
Average Pain After 3 Days
*Pain rating scale: from 0 = absence to 5 maximum pain
Due to the age, excessive weight gain and loss, and genetic factors, sagging and wrinkles occur in the area under the chin. These changes make the person look older. If a person loses too much weight, sagging is inevitable. In these cases a neck lift procedure is the best option to go.
How is neck lift operation performed?
It is performed under general anesthesia. The surgeon makes a tiny incision starting from the front of the ear that turns towards the back of the ear. The soft tissues that cover the muscles are elevated and stretched. Excess skin is removed before the skin is stitched. If there is excess fat under the chin, it is removed by liposuction. Sagging skin becomes more obvious in patients that has relatively smaller chin bones. It is also possible to place implants into the chin in order to stretch the skin under the chin in a neck lift operation.
What to consider before neck lift surgery?
Before a neck lift procedure, it is necessary to stop consuming blood thinners such as Asprin in order not to increase the bleeding during the procedure. Patients should stop smoking 3 weeks before the procedure. It would be useful to keep your hair long to hide the post-operative scars around the neck and chin
How to take care after neck lift?
After neck lift surgery, patient usually is discharged the day after the surgery. It can be useful to apply cold compresses around the intervened area to avoid swelling. Patient can take a shower 2 days after the surgery. It is possible to have numbness for a few weeks. It is recommended to be gentle whilst combing your hair or applying make up. At least for 2 weeks physical and sexual activity should be avoided. The patient should use sun protection creams regularly for 6 months. All the swelling and bruises disappear in 3 weeks after the surgery.
Table of Contents
- Neck Lift
- How is neck lift operation performed?
- What to consider before neck lift surgery?
- How to take care after neck lift?
- Neck Lift Cost
- Neck Lift Before-After Results
- Neck Lift Reviews
- Neck Lift Questions
One of our patient coordinators will sincerely answer any questions you want to ask about Neck Lift. Neck Lift details, cost, reviews from other patients who performed Neck Lift surgery in Turkey before and results. Do not hesitate to ask all you want to know about Neck Lift surgery.
Neck Lift Cost
Cost of Neck Lift operation depending on various factors. Such as the experience of the doctor who will perform the Neck Lift operation, and the hospital equipment. In the table below, you can see the comparison of the price of Neck Lift operation between Turkey and other countries (USA, Canada, UK, Italy, Spain, Poland, Mexico).
|Country||Cost of Neck Lift|
|Turkey||$2250 - $4500|
|United States of America||$6000 - $15000|
|United Kingdom||$7000 - $12000|
|Czech Republic||$3000 - $5500|
|Poland||$3500 - $7000|
|Mexico||$4000 - $6500|
|Italy||$4500 - $8500|
As can be seen price comparison table Neck Lift operation cost in Turkey starting from $2250 and it's 60% more economical comparing with the prices in USA, United Kingdom and Europe. The cost of plastic surgery in Turkey is lower than in the UK, USA and Europe, but the low operating costs does not mean that the quality of medical service is low quality. For this reason Neck Lift one of most popular surgery in Turkey and nearly 10.000 Neck Lift surgeries are performed in a year.
The main reasons why patients choose Turkey to have Neck Lift surgery:
- All Inclusive Package Price: The most important criteria that people who want to have a Neck Lift operation look for and want in terms of price is clarity. Turkey has a price advantage compared to Europe, America or UK with its quality treatment, accommodation, transfer services and all-inclusive price. As TravelMEDI, we would like to remind you that within the Neck Lift treatment, treatment costs (such as surgeon fee, medication fee, equipment fees, hospital fee, test fee), accommodation fee, transfer fees between the hospital and the hotel or the airport and the hotel are included in the operation price.
- High Level Healthcare System: Turkey was one of the rare countries that did not experience a crisis in the health system even during the pandemic period, because it has large-scale and systematic health institutions (hospitals, number of experienced doctors, private clinics, well-equipped nurses and assistants). As TravelMEDI, we offer our patients the maximum health service at the most affordable prices in cooperation with experienced specialist doctors and highly equipped hospitals.
Neck Lift Before-After Results
Some of those who has preferred TravelMEDI to have a new beginning to their life by having a Neck Lift procedure in Istanbul, Turkey.
Neck Lift Reviews
Reviews of our patients who prefer TravelMEDI for Neck Lift operation around the world and their Neck Lift experience.
"My experience with TravelMEDI was amazing!!! Berat, the assistant, was so helpful and answered all my questions. And everyone was so nice and helpful. I really love them, I would do it 100 times over."
"All the nurses and staff made me feel comfortable. Everyone was extremely helpful. They knew exactly what they were doing and did it in a timely manner. and they make the process seamless. I can’t describe it better than that. They were all awesome."
"From start to finish excellent, Berat was first class and always on hand if I needed and doctor did an incredible job. She is without doubt highly skilled but also had a great energy about her, I couldn’t recommend them enough."