- 15+ years experienced professional medical service
- JCI accredited high-level hospitals
- All inclusive package with affordable price
Tummy Tuck in Turkey
Tummy Tuck, also known as Abdominoplasty is a commonly preferred plastic surgery that aims to eliminate excess fat in abdominal area and to provide a flat belly to the patient. If you have experienced an excessive weight loss, or genetically have more body fat around your abdomen, Tummy Tuck surgery offers you a big comfort by getting rid of all the excess skin and fat.
It is efficient to fix the looseness and sagging of the abdominal skin, which is frequently seen especially in women in post-pregnancy period. Excess skin is removed and the skin is stretched so the patient can have a flat belly and a better look.
There are different versions and techniques of Tummy Tuck surgery such as Mini Abdominoplasty, Tummy Tuck with Liposuction, Circular Abdominoplasty… If you would like to find out which one would be more adequate for you, do not hesitate to get in touch with us so that our surgeon can guide you through the whole process.
You deserve having your dream body, and it should not be inaccessible. We offer you a high quality service by true professionals with reasonable prices.
Tummy Tuck in Turkey Details
Duration of Intervention
Return to Social Life
Return to Work
Sports Activity Recovery
Average Pain After 3 Days
*Pain rating scale: from 0 = absence to 5 maximum pain
Our Co-founder Dematologist Dr Oyku Celen is our medical coordinator and organizes the treatments specifically evaluating the patient’s condition and case.
TravelMEDI carries out all the operations in hospitals that are accredited by JCI and have international qualifications with high facilities of technological development.
Our hotel AC Macka by Marriott has high standards of 4* and is located in the center of city – in walking distance to Taksim, Nişantaşı and Beşiktaş districts.
Tummy Tuck in Turkey Before-After Results
Some of those who has preferred TravelMEDI to have a new beginning to their life by having a Tummy Tuck in Turkey procedure in Istanbul, Turkey.
One of our patient coordinators will sincerely answer any questions you want to ask about Tummy Tuck in Turkey. Tummy Tuck in Turkey details, cost, reviews from other patients who performed Tummy Tuck in Turkey surgery in Turkey before and results. Do not hesitate to ask all you want to know about Tummy Tuck in Turkey surgery.
Tummy Tuck in Turkey Reviews
Reviews of our patients who prefer TravelMEDI for Tummy Tuck in Turkey operation around the world and their Tummy Tuck in Turkey experience.
"My experience with TravelMEDI was amazing!!! Berat, the assistant, was so helpful and answered all my questions. And everyone was so nice and helpful. I really love them, I would do it 100 times over."
"All the nurses and staff made me feel comfortable. Everyone was extremely helpful. They knew exactly what they were doing and did it in a timely manner. and they make the process seamless. I can’t describe it better than that. They were all awesome."
"From start to finish excellent, Berat was first class and always on hand if I needed and doctor did an incredible job. She is without doubt highly skilled but also had a great energy about her, I couldn’t recommend them enough."
Cost of Tummy Tuck in Turkey
Cost of Tummy Tuck in Turkey operation depending on various factors. Such as the abdominoplasty types (mini, full or circular abdominoplasty), the experience of the doctor who will perform the Tummy Tuck in Turkey operation, and the hospital equipment. In the table below, you can see the comparison of the price of Tummy Tuck in Turkey operation between Turkey and other countries (USA, Canada, UK, Italy, Spain, Poland, Mexico).
|Country||Cost of Tummy Tuck in Turkey|
|Turkey||$2250 - $4000|
|United States of America||$6000 - $20000|
|United Kingdom||$7000 - $18000|
|Czech Republic||$3500 - $9500|
|Poland||$4500 - $12000|
|Mexico||$1750 - $7500|
|Italy||$6500 - $18500|
As can be seen price comparison table Tummy Tuck in Turkey operation cost in Turkey starting from $2250 and it's 60% more economical comparing with the prices in USA, United Kingdom and Europe. The cost of plastic surgery in Turkey is lower than in the UK, USA and Europe, but the low operating costs does not mean that the quality of medical service is low quality. For this reason Tummy Tuck in Turkey one of most popular surgery in Turkey and nearly 40.000 Tummy Tuck in Turkey surgeries are performed in a year.
The main reasons why patients choose Turkey to have Tummy Tuck in Turkey surgery:
- All Inclusive Package Price: The most important criteria that people who want to have a Tummy Tuck in Turkey operation look for and want in terms of price is clarity. Turkey has a price advantage compared to Europe, America or UK with its quality treatment, accommodation, transfer services and all-inclusive price. As TravelMEDI, we would like to remind you that within the Tummy Tuck in Turkey treatment, treatment costs (such as surgeon fee, medication fee, equipment fees, hospital fee, test fee), accommodation fee, transfer fees between the hospital and the hotel or the airport and the hotel are included in the operation price.
- High Level Healthcare System: Turkey was one of the rare countries that did not experience a crisis in the health system even during the pandemic period, because it has large-scale and systematic health institutions (hospitals, number of experienced doctors, private clinics, well-equipped nurses and assistants). As TravelMEDI, we offer our patients the maximum health service at the most affordable prices in cooperation with experienced specialist doctors and highly equipped hospitals.