Eyebrow Transplant General Overview
Duration of Intervention
Return to Social Life
Return to Work
Sports Activity Recovery
Average Pain After 3 Days
*Pain rating scale: from 0 = absence to 5 maximum pain
Eyebrows are such an important facial feature for both women and men. It can be performed if a patient that experiences eyebrow loss due to genetic disorders, scarring or burning tissue. Nowadays it is also preferred to enhance the appearance of eyebrows by those who do not have any medical problems at all.
How is eyebrow transplant performed?
The same medical protocol is applied as a hair transplant. The most important step is to know the desired design as a result. Your doctor carries out a consultation before the procedure recommending you the most suitable treatment plans, taking your personal liking into account.
In an eyebrow procedure, your hair follicles in the back of your head are utilized. As the recipient area is rather small, it is not necessary to shave a large area in the donor area. A small “window” is shaved in the donor area from where the grafts are extracted.
Another very important issue is the angle and direction of the incisions (canals). Usually they are made with in a 25-30 degree angle to achieve the most natural look possible. In an eyebrow procedure, FUE method is used and mostly around 300-700 grafts can provide a successful result, depending on the density of native eyebrows.
What should I consider to choose a clinic?
The first thing to do is to find out if the clinic that you consult has a proper medical doctor or not. In order to avoid all the risks of complications, it should be performed in a well equipped clinic under supervision of doctor with an expert team.
In our clinic, all of the hair transplant procedures are carried out under supervision of our Dermatologist Dr. Oyku Celen in her own clinic who is also the co-founder of our company. She personally realizes the consultation and makes the planning of the procedure with the patient. While her expert team performs the surgery, she is present in the operation theatre and supervises each and every step to provide the best result possible.
Eyebrow transplant is a surgical procedure. For this reason one should know that:
Eyebrow transplantation should be carried out under supervision of a plastic surgeon or dermatologist.
There is not such specialty as “Hair Transplant Specialists” in Turkey, neither in any other country. Many clinics claim they have these “specialists” who are not even doctors in reality. These personel are either nurses, or people that do not have any medical background. For this reason, you should know the doctor well. Even if it is a procedure that only requires local anesthesia, only a doctor can know how to handle such possible complications. On the other hand, the ambient and equipment is also very important. It should be performed in a well equipped and sterilized operation rooms.
Table of Contents
- Eyebrow Transplant
- How is eyebrow transplant performed?
- What should I consider to choose a clinic?
- Eyebrow Transplant Cost
- Eyebrow Transplant Before-After Results
- Eyebrow Transplant Reviews
- Eyebrow Transplant Questions
- Does eyebrow transplant cause any effect or loss of my native eyebrow?
- What should I do before eyebrow transplant?
- Can I have completely unnoticeable and natural results?
- How many sessions should I get?
- How many grafts should be transplanted?
- When can I see my results after eyebrow transplant?
- Is it possible to transplant hair and eyebrow at once?
- Can any scar be left in the donor area after the procedure?
- What should I do after eyebrow transplant?
- What should I consider before getting eyebrow transplant quotation?
- What is the difference between Sapphire FUE and DHI?
- Why DHI method is better?
One of our patient coordinators will sincerely answer any questions you want to ask about Eyebrow Transplant. Eyebrow Transplant details, cost, reviews from other patients who performed Eyebrow Transplant surgery in Turkey before and results. Do not hesitate to ask all you want to know about Eyebrow Transplant surgery.
Eyebrow Transplant Cost
Cost of Eyebrow Transplant operation depending on various factors. Such as the hair transplant techniques (FUE, DHI), the experience of the doctor who will perform the Eyebrow Transplant operation, and the hospital equipment. In the table below, you can see the comparison of the price of Eyebrow Transplant operation between Turkey and other countries (USA, Canada, UK, Italy, Spain, Poland, Mexico).
|Country||Cost of Eyebrow Transplant|
|Turkey||$1250 - $4000|
|United States of America||$6000 - $10000|
|United Kingdom||$5000 - $12000|
|Czech Republic||$3500 - $6500|
|Poland||$4500 - $7000|
|Mexico||$3000 - $5500|
|Italy||$5500 - $8500|
As can be seen price comparison table Eyebrow Transplant operation cost in Turkey starting from $1250 and it's 60% more economical comparing with the prices in USA, United Kingdom and Europe. The cost of hair transplantation in Turkey is lower than in the UK, USA and Europe, but the low operating costs does not mean that the quality of medical service is low quality. For this reason Eyebrow Transplant one of most popular surgery in Turkey and nearly 40.000 Eyebrow Transplant surgeries are performed in a year.
The main reasons why patients choose Turkey to have Eyebrow Transplant surgery:
- All Inclusive Package Price: The most important criteria that people who want to have a Eyebrow Transplant operation look for and want in terms of price is clarity. Turkey has a price advantage compared to Europe, America or UK with its quality treatment, accommodation, transfer services and all-inclusive price. As TravelMEDI, we would like to remind you that within the Eyebrow Transplant treatment, treatment costs (such as surgeon fee, medication fee, equipment fees, hospital fee, test fee), accommodation fee, transfer fees between the hospital and the hotel or the airport and the hotel are included in the operation price.
- High Level Healthcare System: Turkey was one of the rare countries that did not experience a crisis in the health system even during the pandemic period, because it has large-scale and systematic health institutions (hospitals, number of experienced doctors, private clinics, well-equipped nurses and assistants). As TravelMEDI, we offer our patients the maximum health service at the most affordable prices in cooperation with experienced specialist doctors and highly equipped hospitals.
Eyebrow Transplant Before-After Results
Some of those who has preferred TravelMEDI to have a new beginning to their life by having a Eyebrow Transplant procedure in Istanbul, Turkey.
Eyebrow Transplant Reviews
Reviews of our patients who prefer TravelMEDI for Eyebrow Transplant operation around the world and their Eyebrow Transplant experience.
Most Popular and Frequently Asked
Eyebrow Transplant Questions
- Size of recipient area
- Capacity of donor area
- Quality and density of native hair