Brazilian Butt Lift General Overview
Duration of Intervention
Return to Social Life
Return to Work
Sports Activity Recovery
Average Pain After 3 Days
*Pain rating scale: from 0 = absence to 5 maximum pain
Brazilian Butt Lift
Buttock enhancement, butt lift, or brazilian butt lift as known as BBL, is a plastic surgery that is performed to enhance the shape of buttocks. The different names are used according to the treatment plan and technique.
Main aim is to give the buttocks a lift and a new shape that suits the body proportion of the patient. There are different techniques that can be applied and usually this surgery has been popular with the name of brazilian butt lift throughout the world.
What are the BBL techniques and who can have it?
- Those who are underweight and do not have a round shaped buttocks can have a butt lift. As it is not possible to remove excess fat from an underweight patient, it will be performed by placing implants into the buttocks to give it a new shape.
- Those who lose a significant amount of weight can have sagging around buttocks and inner thighs. In this case lifting of sagging skin is possible.
- If a patient has enough excess fat around the thighs and belly, it is possible to remove it and inject it back into the buttocks in order to make them puffier. In this way the patient both achieves a thinner belly and rounder buttocks.
The most popular technique is the last one mentioned as the majority of women have excess fat around the belly and waist after pregnancy.
Brazilian butt lift with dermal filler
It is possible to combine fat injection and fillers for BBL. In this way one can achieve the look that is known as Kardashian Butt. In long term some part of fillers are likely to dissolve to patient should keep it in mind.
Brazilian butt lift with fat transfer
Recently it has become the most popular surgeries among women. Excess fat is removed from belly, thighs and waist and then injected back into the buttocks after going through a special processing machine. The amount of fat that will be permanent depends on the patient’s metabolism, age, lifestyle and eating habits. Usually at least 50% of the injected fat stays permanent. It is importantly recommended that the patient should keep his/her weight at a certain level and it should not change drastically. It is performed under general anesthesia and takes nearly 1,5 to 2 hours. After the operation, a compression corset should be worn for 2 weeks.
Brazilian butt lift with silicone implants
If the patient does not have enough excess fat to be removed, silicone implants can be preferred in order to augment the buttocks. Small incisions are made in between butt cheeks. The silicone implants are stiffer than breast implants. As it is placed under the muscle tissue, it cannot be felt by touching. As the incision is made between two butt portions in coccyx, no scar can be seen afterwards. The implants placed are highly developed materials and can last a lifetime. According to the researches, it does not cause any complication nor any side effects. It is performed under general anesthesia and takes 3 to 4 hours. Patient can return to normal life after 5 days
Recovery after BBL
- 1 night of hospitalization is necessary.
- Patient needs to wear a compression corset right after the surgery. It is recommended to wear it for 3-4 weeks in order to avoid swelling, edema and help the skin adaptation.
- It is very normal to have difficulties moving your body after a butt enhancement surgery. Slight pain and aching can occur but your surgeon will prescribe pain killers for you.
- Sitting will not be a problem as the incisions are not made in the lower buttocks.
- It is very normal to have swelling and bruises after BBL surgery and everything will go back to normal in a month.
- After the surgery, you should avoid sports for 3 weeks. Meanwhile you are able to walk without any problem.
- Most of the time surgeon uses dissolvable sutures. Therefore, you will not have any suture removal appointment.
- You can have a bath 3 days after the buttock lift surgery.
Table of Contents
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- What are the BBL techniques and who can have it?
- Brazilian butt lift with dermal filler
- Brazilian butt lift with fat transfer
- Brazilian butt lift with silicone implants
- Recovery after BBL
- Brazilian Butt Lift Cost
- Brazilian Butt Lift Before-After Results
- Brazilian Butt Lift Reviews
- Brazilian Butt Lift Questions
- After BBL surgery, do cellulites disappear?
- Is BBL surgery risky? What is Brazilian butt lift death rate?
- How bigger can my buttocks get by BBL surgery?
- Who can have butt lift?
- How long does BBL last? Is BBL surgery permanent?
- Where do you extract fat to be injected back?
- After fat transfer, will I have scars?
- Is all of the injected fat permanent?
One of our patient coordinators will sincerely answer any questions you want to ask about Brazilian Butt Lift. Brazilian Butt Lift details, cost, reviews from other patients who performed Brazilian Butt Lift surgery in Turkey before and results. Do not hesitate to ask all you want to know about Brazilian Butt Lift surgery.
Brazilian Butt Lift Cost
Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift operation depending on various factors. Such as the butt lift technique (BBL with fat injection or BBL with silicon implant), the experience of the doctor who will perform the Brazilian Butt Lift operation, and the hospital equipment. In the table below, you can see the comparison of the price of Brazilian Butt Lift operation between Turkey and other countries (USA, Canada, UK, Italy, Spain, Poland, Mexico).
|Country||Cost of Brazilian Butt Lift|
|Turkey||$2750 - $6000|
|United States of America||$8500 - $14500|
|United Kingdom||$7000 - $18000|
|Czech Republic||$3750 - $9000|
|Poland||$4500 - $10000|
|Mexico||$4250 - $9000|
|Italy||$8500 - $12500|
As can be seen price comparison table Brazilian Butt Lift operation cost in Turkey starting from $2750 and it's 60% more economical comparing with the prices in USA, United Kingdom and Europe. The cost of plastic surgery in Turkey is lower than in the UK, USA and Europe, but the low operating costs does not mean that the quality of medical service is low quality. For this reason Brazilian Butt Lift one of most popular surgery in Turkey and nearly 40.000 Brazilian Butt Lift surgeries are performed in a year.
The main reasons why patients choose Turkey to have Brazilian Butt Lift surgery:
- All Inclusive Package Price: The most important criteria that people who want to have a Brazilian Butt Lift operation look for and want in terms of price is clarity. Turkey has a price advantage compared to Europe, America or UK with its quality treatment, accommodation, transfer services and all-inclusive price. As TravelMEDI, we would like to remind you that within the Brazilian Butt Lift treatment, treatment costs (such as surgeon fee, medication fee, equipment fees, hospital fee, test fee), accommodation fee, transfer fees between the hospital and the hotel or the airport and the hotel are included in the operation price.
- High Level Healthcare System: Turkey was one of the rare countries that did not experience a crisis in the health system even during the pandemic period, because it has large-scale and systematic health institutions (hospitals, number of experienced doctors, private clinics, well-equipped nurses and assistants). As TravelMEDI, we offer our patients the maximum health service at the most affordable prices in cooperation with experienced specialist doctors and highly equipped hospitals.
Brazilian Butt Lift Before-After Results
Some of those who has preferred TravelMEDI to have a new beginning to their life by having a Brazilian Butt Lift procedure in Istanbul, Turkey.
Brazilian Butt Lift Reviews
Reviews of our patients who prefer TravelMEDI for Brazilian Butt Lift operation around the world and their Brazilian Butt Lift experience.
"My experience with TravelMEDI was amazing!!! Berat, the assistant, was so helpful and answered all my questions. And everyone was so nice and helpful. I really love them, I would do it 100 times over."
"All the nurses and staff made me feel comfortable. Everyone was extremely helpful. They knew exactly what they were doing and did it in a timely manner. and they make the process seamless. I can’t describe it better than that. They were all awesome."
"From start to finish excellent, Berat was first class and always on hand if I needed and doctor did an incredible job. She is without doubt highly skilled but also had a great energy about her, I couldn’t recommend them enough."