All on Four
Dental implants is one of the techniques that allow us to provide a tooth substitution if the patient has completely dead tooth that has to be replaced. However, if the patient has no healthy teeth at all, dental implant treatment is not the best option to go with as it would take too long and cost too much. All-on-4 treatment is a great technique that allows us to provide a whole set of teeth with only 4 main implants, avoiding the need of advanced surgical interventions. By placing 4 or 6 implants, a whole prosthetic teeth can be used without any problem, as the implants keep it stable.
How is all-on-four method performed?
In this method, titanium dental implants are utilized. The only difference between traditional implant and all-on-four technique is that in normal dental implant treatment, it is necessary to place at least 8 or 10 implants in order to provide a full set of teeth. Whereas in all-on-four treatment, only 4 implants are enough for applying a prosthetic dental set which makes the treatment easier, more affordable and shorter.
On the front part of the mouth, 2 implants are placed where the bone is strong, and in the back 2 more implants are placed. The ones in the front are placed with a 90 degree angle, but the back ones are placed with 45 degree angle to provide a more durable result.
Before applying the dental implants, remaining dead teeth are removed under local anesthesia. Once the implants are placed, a temporary prothesis is placed in the mouth. After that the patient should wait 3 months to get a permanent prothesis.
What to do after an all-on-four procedure?
Patient should take the medicines that are prescribed by his/her surgeon, pay attention to the dental hygiene and should not eat hard food with temporary prothesis. Once the implants adapt completely, patient will have a permanent prothesis, which will allow him/her to eat normally. If there is any damage or any break to the prothesis, the patient should immediately see the dentist to avoid any further harm to the implants.
What are the advantages of all-on-four?
- It allows us to provide a full set of teeth in one session to those who do not have any teeth at all.
- It does not require any advanced surgical intervention such as maxillary sinus augmentation or bone tissue addition.
- As a limited number of dental implants are used and there is no need for additional surgical interventions, it creates a great price advantage.
- It provides a natural look that is designed specifically according to the patient.
- It is easier to care and clean comparing with traditional dental implants.
- It is a good choice for those who cannot use removable dental prothesis.
- It does not occupy any extra space in the mouth and gums, therefore it is easier to adapt.
- It can be preferred by those who come from another city as it does not require many sessions.
Table of Contents
- All on Four
- How is all-on-four method performed?
- What to do after an all-on-four procedure?
- What are the advantages of all-on-four?
- All on Four Cost
- All on Four Before-After Results
- All on Four Reviews
- All on Four Questions
One of our patient coordinators will sincerely answer any questions you want to ask about All on Four. All on Four details, cost, reviews from other patients who performed All on Four surgery in Turkey before and results. Do not hesitate to ask all you want to know about All on Four surgery.
All on Four Cost
Cost of All on Four operation depending on various factors. Such as the brand of teeth implants (Astra tech, Osstem, Straumann, Neodent etc.), quantity of implants, experience of the doctor who will perform the All on Four operation, and the hospital equipment. In the table below, you can see the comparison of the price of All on Four operation between Turkey and other countries (USA, Canada, UK, Italy, Spain, Poland, Mexico).
|Country||Cost of All on Four starting from|
|Turkey||$1750 - $2700|
|United States of America||$4750 - $8000|
|United Kingdom||$6500 - $9000|
|Czech Republic||$3750 - $5250|
|Poland||$3250 - $5000|
|Mexico||$6000 - $9000|
|Italy||$5500 - $9000|
As can be seen price comparison table All on Four operation cost in Turkey starting from $1750 per implant and it's 60% more economical comparing with the prices in USA, United Kingdom and Europe. The cost of plastic surgery in Turkey is lower than in the UK, USA and Europe, but the low operating costs does not mean that the quality of medical service is low quality. For this reason All on Four one of most popular surgery in Turkey and nearly 40.000 All on Four surgeries are performed in a year.
The main reasons why patients choose Turkey to have All on Four surgery:
- All Inclusive Package Price: The most important criteria that people who want to have a All on Four operation look for and want in terms of price is clarity. Turkey has a price advantage compared to Europe, America or UK with its quality treatment, accommodation, transfer services and all-inclusive price. As TravelMEDI, we would like to remind you that within the All on Four treatment, treatment costs (such as surgeon fee, medication fee, equipment fees, hospital fee, test fee), accommodation fee, transfer fees between the hospital and the hotel or the airport and the hotel are included in the operation price.
- High Level Healthcare System: Turkey was one of the rare countries that did not experience a crisis in the health system even during the pandemic period, because it has large-scale and systematic health institutions (hospitals, number of experienced doctors, private clinics, well-equipped nurses and assistants). As TravelMEDI, we offer our patients the maximum health service at the most affordable prices in cooperation with experienced specialist doctors and highly equipped hospitals.
All on Four Before-After Results
Some of those who has preferred TravelMEDI to have a new beginning to their life by having a All on Four procedure in Istanbul, Turkey.
All on Four Reviews
Reviews of our patients who prefer TravelMEDI for All on Four operation around the world and their All on Four experience.
All of their implants are of the highest quality, and they offer a wide range of customization options. Additionally, their implant quality is best in the business, which was evident by the amazing results I experienced.
I was extremely impressed with the ease of which I was able to get an appointment and the professionalism of the staff. The implant process was quick and painless, and I woke up feeling like a new person.
I recently appointed from TravelMEDI for dental crown. They were very professional and took care of everything quickly and efficiently, process was simple and painless, and the end result was a beautiful and shiny dental crown.
I highly recommend TravelMEDI's medical service. It is excellent value for money and provides great quality medical service. I am looking forward to my next appointment in Istanbul!
Before coming to Turkey I had some concerns but as a result of our conversations with Mr. Berat I came and had laminate veneer and various procedures, the whole process was much better than I expected, I recommend!