Even though we take well care of our teeth, it is possible to have cavities, gum problems or tooth loss. Bridges and protesis were used as a solution for a long time until in 1960s they started to develop dental implants as a better alternative.
How is it done?
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that are made of titanium. After a removal of a tooth, first dental implant is placed which subsitutes for tooth root. Then, dental crown is placed onto the implant which stays for the original tooth crown.
Placement of dental implant that substitutes the tooth root is the first stage of the treatment. It is performed under local anesthesia and the patient does not feel any pain after. Once the implants are located, the healing and adaptation process starts. This process is 2 months for lower jaw and 3 months for upper jaw. Once the implants are secure in its place, dental crowns are placed and the treatment is over.
Table of Contents
- Dental Implant
- How is it done?
- Dental Implant Cost
- Dental Implant Before-After Results
- Dental Implant Reviews
- Dental Implant Questions
- What is the success rate of dental implants?
- Can dental implant treatment fail?
- What happens if I do not have enough jaw bone?
- How long does dental implant last?
- Who can have dental implants?
- What is the difference between dental implant and dental bridge?
- How long should I wait to have my implants placed after a tooth removal?
- Can I have dental implant instead of dental prothesis?
- Which is the best dental implant brand?
One of our patient coordinators will sincerely answer any questions you want to ask about Dental Implant. Dental Implant details, cost, reviews from other patients who performed Dental Implant surgery in Turkey before and results. Do not hesitate to ask all you want to know about Dental Implant surgery.
Dental Implant Cost
Cost of Dental Implant operation depending on various factors. Such as the brand of teeth implants (Astra tech, Osstem, Straumann, Neodent etc.), quantity of implants, experience of the doctor who will perform the Dental Implant operation, and the hospital equipment. In the table below, you can see the comparison of the price of Dental Implant operation between Turkey and other countries (USA, Canada, UK, Italy, Spain, Poland, Mexico).
|Country||Cost of Dental Implant starting from|
|Turkey||$400 per implant|
|United States of America||$1200 per implant|
|United Kingdom||$1500 per implant|
|Czech Republic||$900 per implant|
|Poland||$800 per implant|
|Mexico||$800 per implant|
|Italy||$1200 per implant|
As can be seen price comparison table Dental Implant operation cost in Turkey starting from $400 per implant and it's 60% more economical comparing with the prices in USA, United Kingdom and Europe. The cost of plastic surgery in Turkey is lower than in the UK, USA and Europe, but the low operating costs does not mean that the quality of medical service is low quality. For this reason Dental Implant one of most popular surgery in Turkey and nearly 40.000 Dental Implant surgeries are performed in a year.
The main reasons why patients choose Turkey to have Dental Implant surgery:
- All Inclusive Package Price: The most important criteria that people who want to have a Dental Implant operation look for and want in terms of price is clarity. Turkey has a price advantage compared to Europe, America or UK with its quality treatment, accommodation, transfer services and all-inclusive price. As TravelMEDI, we would like to remind you that within the Dental Implant treatment, treatment costs (such as surgeon fee, medication fee, equipment fees, hospital fee, test fee), accommodation fee, transfer fees between the hospital and the hotel or the airport and the hotel are included in the operation price.
- High Level Healthcare System: Turkey was one of the rare countries that did not experience a crisis in the health system even during the pandemic period, because it has large-scale and systematic health institutions (hospitals, number of experienced doctors, private clinics, well-equipped nurses and assistants). As TravelMEDI, we offer our patients the maximum health service at the most affordable prices in cooperation with experienced specialist doctors and highly equipped hospitals.
Dental Implant Before-After Results
Some of those who has preferred TravelMEDI to have a new beginning to their life by having a Dental Implant procedure in Istanbul, Turkey.
Dental Implant Reviews
Reviews of our patients who prefer TravelMEDI for Dental Implant operation around the world and their Dental Implant experience.
All of their implants are of the highest quality, and they offer a wide range of customization options. Additionally, their implant quality is best in the business, which was evident by the amazing results I experienced.
I was extremely impressed with the ease of which I was able to get an appointment and the professionalism of the staff. The implant process was quick and painless, and I woke up feeling like a new person.
I recently appointed from TravelMEDI for dental crown. They were very professional and took care of everything quickly and efficiently, process was simple and painless, and the end result was a beautiful and shiny dental crown.
I highly recommend TravelMEDI's medical service. It is excellent value for money and provides great quality medical service. I am looking forward to my next appointment in Istanbul!
Before coming to Turkey I had some concerns but as a result of our conversations with Mr. Berat I came and had laminate veneer and various procedures, the whole process was much better than I expected, I recommend!
Most Popular and Frequently Asked
Dental Implant Questions
- Right after tooth removal (Immediate)
- 4-8 weeks after tooth removal in order to let tooth gum heal
- 12-16 weeks after tooth removal to have partial bone healing
- 16 weeks after tooth removal to have a complete bone healing